bionet archives

Steven Brenner seb1005 at mbfs.bio.cam.ac.uk
Wed Jul 21 16:35:13 EST 1993

A simple question: why are the bionet archives (anon ftp to
net.bio.net, directory pub/BIOSCI/*) separated by month through 10/92,
but then not sorted by date thereafter?

If I want to catch up on a group which I haven't read for over a week
(the timeout on my system), I am forced to download 8 months of news,
which is rather annoying.

-Steven Brenner
--
Steven E. Brenner               |  Department of Biochemistry
seb1005 at mbfs.bio.cam.ac.uk      |  University of Cambridge