ECG (Electrocardiogram) Signal Compression and Decompression

Zulshan Mahmood MSC92 zmahmood at cs.strath.ac.uk
Wed Jul 21 06:38:38 EST 1993

Hi,

I am an M.Sc. student in Information Technology at Strathclyde
University, Scotland, and am currently pursuing a research
project in the area of ECG (Electrocardiogram) signal compression
(compression of heart signals) and decompression.

At the moment, I am reviewing software that has already been
written on ECG signal compression/decompression, and would be very
grateful if anyone can send me, by email, any programs that have
already been written in these areas, especially those written in
the C or C++ programming languages.

My email address is:
			zmahmood at uk.ac.strath.cs

Many thanks in advance.