Nutrasweet

Mark Dalton mwd at cray.com
Tue Jul 27 17:28:49 EST 1993

Here are the references that I found.  However, there have been warnings
out that children should not consume nutrasweet for the reason of short
term memory loss.  Also, there was some prelimanary research done, which
in my understanding said that Nutrasweet would collect in the cerebellum
in mice.  Personally I would be cautious, especially for children, somethings
will take years to "prove" for or against.

Thanks!

Mark

c2312363
---------