Toxicologist desperately seeking sources

A.T. AL-SAUD. AQ at eldjinn.demon.co.uk
Sat Jul 31 22:32:27 EST 1993

	I have repeatedly sought information on pursuing a structured
	BSc Degree course of study in one of two principal areas of
	specific interest to me personally - Purpose the acquisition
	of knowledge and enhancement of ability in toxicology of organisms
	as opposed to botanical alkaloids etc...

	Particularly interested in Toxicology of Hydropidae (Ophiologist
	Keen on Sea Snakes). Elapidae and Viperidae (Crotalus spp). Also
	interested in Scorpaenidae Pterois volitans (Lionfish),
	Synanceiidae Synanceia verrucosa (Stonefish), Blue Ringed Octopus etc..
	Lactoria cornuta (Cowfish)....

	Or Tropical Marine Ecology - My problem is living in Birmingham
	England, there seems to be little opportunity for either. I would
	(a) be keen to seek admission to any University offering either of
	these courses of study or (b) Take this as a distance learning course
	Please, advise me if you know of any sources or resources that would
	enable me to achieve this my ultimate obsession.

	Ultimately my interest is in Tropical Marine species rather than those
	species endemic to British coastal water`s that are Not venomous. If
	however, there is a course on local Jelly Fish or local marine or terr-
	estrial vertibrates or invertibrates that are venomous in nature I will
	be interested.

	Please, do contact me by snailmail or e-mail at:

	A.Q.
	401/403 Alum Rock Road,
	Alum Rock,
	Birmingham