Looking for biochemistry Ph.D scholarship

Yasmin Wang y.wang at hawkesbury.uws.EDU.AU
Tue Jun 1 03:55:25 EST 1993

I am a Master of Science student at University of Western Sydney, Hawkesbury
and will be finishing the course at the end of this year.   I am currently
working on melon aroma formation in life of the plant.  I am looking to do
Ph.D course in biochemical application of capillary electrophoresis.  Is it
possible for me to get Ph.D scholarship?  I would be very grateful if you
could provide any information on that and the possibilities of a
scholarship.  My resume and references are available upon request.

Thank you in advance

Yasmine