Info on TREECON phylogeney program

Douglas Gordon gordond at ava.bcc.orst.edu
Thu Jun 3 18:26:23 EST 1993

     I am interested in obtaining a software program for the IBM pc called
TREECON.  I have looked around through GOPHER but I have been unable to
locate any information.  It is a program for generating evolutionary trees
using distance matrix methods.  Any info on FTP sites or other locations from
which I might access this software would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,