Info on TREECON phylogeney program

Peter De Rijk derijkp at
Fri Jun 4 13:49:30 EST 1993

Douglas Gordon (gordond at wrote:
:      I am interested in obtaining a software program for the IBM pc called
: TREECON.  I have looked around through GOPHER but I have been unable to
: locate any information.  It is a program for generating evolutionary trees
: using distance matrix methods.  Any info on FTP sites or other locations from
: which I might access this software would be greatly appreciated.
: Thanks,
: |  Doug Gordon                       gordond at                  |
: |  Oregon State University           Molecular and Cellular Biology        |
: |  (503) 758-5733                    Corvallis, OR  97333  USA             |

Try rrna at for E-mail

(But If I don't forget it, I'll ask the author to replay to you myself.)