Odd question regarding menstruation

Butler Raymond W butler at cs.UAlberta.CA
Fri Jun 4 18:38:40 EST 1993

My wife teaches sex-ed and one of her strangely inquisitive students asked
a question that somewhat baffled both of us, since we are not professional
biology types.  Do cats and dogs get regular periods?  Hey, I know it's rather
revolting, but we didn't ask the question in the first place.  Any brave
souls out there want to tackle this one?

| Ray Butler                 Ich lehre euch den Uebermenschen.  Der Mensch  |
| University of Alberta      ist Etwas, das ueberwunden werden soll.        |
| butler at cs.ualberta.ca                                           Nietsche  |