Official White House Email Address (fwd)

E.A. Bouffier - John David ebo at algodones.unm.edu
Mon Jun 7 20:54:59 EST 1993

In article <pjensen.739490224 at husc.harvard.edu>, pjensen at husc8.harvard.edu (Peter Jensen) writes:

|> Hear, here for whitehouse.biology.  And while you're at it why not an
|> ncbi.gripes?  And an nih.irate.grant.rejects?
|> crestfallen.science.author.wannabees?
|>
|> I'm talking real accountability, here.  The electronic buck has to stop
|> somewhere.
|>
|> Peter
|> #include </dev/null/responsiveBureaucracy.h>

  HaHaHa!!! I hope you do not mind me quoting you. I put it in our /etc/motd!

  on the responsiveness of whitehouse email:
        "#include </dev/null/responsiveBureaucracy.h>"
                                -- pjensen at husc8.harvard.edu (Peter Jensen)

... how would you like the ref. to read?

Or how about...

  % ls -lg /World/N_America/US/Whitehouse/Budget
  lr-xr-xr-x  1 scientists World Not-Enough Always today     08:05  biology.buck           -> Bureaucracy.buck
  l---------  1 students   World Not-Enough Always yesterday 18:05  get_a.buck             -> /dev/null
  lrwxr-xr-x  1 US         GOV     infinity Jun    1776      15:03  Bureaucracy.buck       -> the_buck_stops_there
  lrwxr-xr-x  1 ghost      GOV            0 never  0         19:03  the.buck.stops.there   -> Bureaucracy.buck
  lrwxr-xr-x  1 everyone   World          0 never  0         19:03  do.you.get.the.picture -> /dev/null

  EBo --