Pharmacia PHast System uses??

Dan Roberts Roberts_D at BMS.COM
Thu Jun 10 10:09:39 EST 1993

Anyone in cyberspace using the Pharmacia PHast system??  It has been quite
a while since I have last used the Phast.  When I last used it had only
been developed for SDS-PAGE!!  Now, I see you can use it for IEF, Transfers
and DNA among other techniques.  How successful are these techniques with
the PHast??  Any +/- opinions and any other info would be helpful in
deciding whether we may purchase one of these units...Thanks...Dan

Dan Roberts
BRISTOL-MYERS-SQUIBB PHARM. RES. CENTER
Cardio-Vascular Biochem Dept.
PRINCETON, NEW JERSEY U.S.A. PLANET EARTH, MILKY-WAY GALAXY
<<<<INTERNET ADDRESS>>>>Roberts_D at BMS.COM