Corvallis accomodation

asw at waikato.ac.nz asw at waikato.ac.nz
Thu Jun 10 22:07:24 EST 1993

I am a graduate student from New Zealand and am soon to be travelling to Oregon
State University (Corvallis) to continue my research project.  At this stage I
plan to be in Oregon from about mid August until mid October and would
appreciate any suggestions people may have regarding finding accommodation in
Corvallis.  Ideally I would like to have something arranged before I leave N.Z.
The usual student accommodation priorities apply (spa pool(jacuzzi?), video,
private gym etc).  Well, not really - reasonable cost, proximity to campus and
good food would be nice!

I'd appreciate replies sent to me.

Thanks

Adrian.