bionet.photosynthesis ?

Mark Brady uhaa022 at sun.rhbnc.ac.uk
Fri Jun 11 08:47:58 EST 1993

Hi, I am told bionet.photosynthesis exists, but I am not getting it.
Can someone verify this, and if they can recommend the procedure for
our site to get it I would be pleased. We are supposed to get everything
from the bionet distribution, so the procedure for chasing our feeds must
be a common requirement. Can anyone bionet.general readers help.
I am running innd, bionet is in my newsfeeds file, and I should put an
entry in my "active" file but, is it moderated ?
Hope someone will sort me out.
Ta,
Mark
mark at sun.rhbnc.ac.uk