Franklin Expedition (a repeat, sorry) who posted that?

charles francis delwiche cdelwich at
Mon Jun 14 13:29:30 EST 1993

My previous post on the subject seems to have been swallowed.  If you
are the person who posted a query about the Franklin Expedition, send
me email.  I have a couple of (not too great) leads.

Charles F. Delwiche       |  'O Oysters, come and walk with us!'
Dept. Biology, I.U.       |      The Walrus did beseech.
Bloomington, IN 47405     |  'A pleasant walk, a pleasant talk,
[delwiche at]|      Along the briny beach'. -- L. Carrol