no evidence for disease/genetech link

suter at VAX.MPIZ-KOELN.mpg.d400.de suter at VAX.MPIZ-KOELN.mpg.d400.de
Fri Jun 18 09:18:44 EST 1993

i have recieved one reply to my quest on the pasteur / genetech / cancer
link: however, still no pointers toward a DIRECT link. therefore i get
more and more the impression that this story is humbug, and therefore
that there are no cases in which a direct link between genetech and illness
has been shown to be the case. (allthough genetech skeptix are probably implying
that the scientist who are reading these message do not reply because of
a cover-up....)

the one message that i recieved quite classicaly confuses the differences
between biotech (has been around for the last 10000 years, with all its
disadvantages and advantages) and genetech (30 years ?).

i cannot show the whole text (please conatct the responsible parties for this),
but an excerpt is here: