finding stock centers etc.

Mon Jun 28 07:36:19 EST 1993

I have posted this to both bioforum and methods -- apologies for the

I would like to locate a list of e-mail addresses of entities such as stock
centers, culture centers, etc.  It could include but should not be limited
to molecular/protein level data. (I am aware of e-mail access to Genbank,
PIR, etc. I am looking for a more general list or one that actually focuses
on cells and higher levels of organization).

Thanks for any help you can provide.

Kate McCain                           "bibliometrics R us"
College of Information Studies
Drexel University

mccainkw at