HELP Colloidian baby ???

Delano Steinacker Jr del-jr at mybigbox.win.net
Fri Jun 25 08:51:01 EST 1993

Hello,
My  first cousin has just given birth to baby boy with " non bullous congenital ichphyosiform eryphroderma "
Her doc and the others at CANC in Charleston WV have never seen a case of this .
I has wondering if anyone knows of someone who has made this there're field.
Or anyone who may know more about treatment
The attending doctors seem to think it's a weighting game and may release both to home care.
There maybe some other approach to go with , and her & baby NEED more info
PLEASE if you know anything of this reply to my address ( del-jr at mybigbox.win.net )

                                "Say only good things" :-}
                                        Del-Jr.