Could somebody point me to an evolutionist?

Peter Dudey, Order of the Golden Parentheses dudeyp at
Tue Jun 29 17:18:10 EST 1993

If there's a more specific newsgroup for this question, kindly direct me there.

Can somebody give me a (nice, low-level; I'm not in this field) explanation of
the evolution of

a) symbiotic behavior, e.g., "cleaner" fish, and
b) genders?

: Peter Dudey, dudeyp at, 257 NE 13th, Salem, OR 97301      :
: * Go player (11 kyu, hagbard on IGS) * AI researcher * Lisp SubGuru *    :
: Somebody please give me a teaching internship this fall!   > FINGER ME < :
:   "I do what I do 'cause "Bob" told me to!" --Saint Janor Hypercleats    :