Could somebody point me to an evolutionist?

Peter Dudey, Order of the Golden Parentheses dudeyp at storm.cs.orst.edu
Tue Jun 29 17:18:10 EST 1993

If there's a more specific newsgroup for this question, kindly direct me there.

Can somebody give me a (nice, low-level; I'm not in this field) explanation of
the evolution of

a) symbiotic behavior, e.g., "cleaner" fish, and
b) genders?

Thanks.

--
: Peter Dudey, dudeyp at storm.cs.orst.edu, 257 NE 13th, Salem, OR 97301      :
: * Go player (11 kyu, hagbard on IGS) * AI researcher * Lisp SubGuru *    :