Medical pictures

Dan Jacobson danj at
Wed Jun 30 09:34:38 EST 1993

In article <C9EsME.MqM at> buus at (Bryan Buus) writes:
>I'm looking for some medical pictures (gifs, etc) on the net.  It can be
>just about anything (the more impressive, the better! :)  Can anyone
>point me to a site that has this type of thing?  Thanks,

Point you gopher client at and select:

 -->  2.  Search the Titles of All Items in this Gopher Hole <?>

and search for -

medical and image*

And you'll see:

 -->  1.  Austin Hospital PET/MRI Center Medical Image Database/
      2.  MRI and CT medical images (UNC)/

1. is probably more what you looking for here - the images are tifs.

If you've never heard of gopher write me a note and I'll send you some
information to help you get started.

Best of luck,

Dan Jacobson

danj at