Could somebody point me to an evolutionist?

Kelley, Jonathan A. jkelley at
Wed Jun 30 01:12:00 EST 1993

In article <20qf32INNt7g at flop.ENGR.ORST.EDU>, dudeyp at (Peter Dudey, Order of the Golden Parentheses) writes...
>If there's a more specific newsgroup for this question, kindly direct me there.

     People on the newsgroup will be happy to explain any
questions you have about evolution, although they tend to focus on
creation vs. evolution debates.

>: Peter Dudey, dudeyp at, 257 NE 13th, Salem, OR 97301      :
>: * Go player (11 kyu, hagbard on IGS) * AI researcher * Lisp SubGuru *    :
>: Somebody please give me a teaching internship this fall!   > FINGER ME < :
>:   "I do what I do 'cause "Bob" told me to!" --Saint Janor Hypercleats    :

Jonathan Kelley
jkelley at
     *NEWSFLASH:  Bored scientists invent Artificial Stupidity.*