About the Yeast group: correction

Angelos Kalogeropoulos angelos at igmors.ups.circe.fr
Mon Mar 1 04:32:49 EST 1993

      Please note some corrections ton my previous contribution.

>      I think that this group may serve also to establish contacts
>between senior scientists which have less temps and opportunity to be
read:    junior                            time
>invited to the different meetings, compared to the senior ones.

      These mistakes are due to the diffuculty of non-English speaking
people to write (fast) in English :=)

        Angelos KALOGEROPOULOS         | E-mail: Angelos at igmors.ups.circe.fr
Institut de Genetique et Microbiologie |
             Batiment 400              | Tel : + 33 1 69 41 69 14
     Centre Universitaire d'Orsay      |
      91405 Orsay Cedex, France        | Fax : + 33 1 69 41 66 78