Flow Cytometry

IVAN at MNI.lan.mcgill.ca IVAN at MNI.lan.mcgill.ca
Tue Mar 2 21:32:50 EST 1993

Hello!

Has anyone out there used/bought Coulter's new EPICS Elite series
cytometer?  I need some impressions since we are shopping around for
another machine and our local rep doesn't reply to phone messages.
One important thing is whether those of you who have used it have
tried running calcium experiments with Indo-1.

Second thing... is there an Internet discussion list exclusively on
flow cytometry?  If so, would someone be kind enough to point me at
it?  Thank you.

- ivan

Ivan Shaw
Neuroimmunology Unit