phytopathology

Mr KB Flowers g90f3029 at hippo.ru.ac.za
Sun Mar 7 15:04:06 EST 1993

I am currently working on a paper on avirulence in plant genes. I
already have Staskawicz, 1984. But I need more. Please if there is any
papers that you know of, that have recently come out, or if you  know of
any place on the network I will be able to find out more information
please let me know.Some general information you might need is that I
will be looking at the structure, types, use and counter evolution of
virulence genes.

Karl Flowers
Honours Student
Department of Biochemistry & Microbiology
Rhodes University
Grahamstown
South Africa
(e-mail: g90f3029 at hippo.ru.ac.za)

--
         K.B. Flowers   Microbiology Department - Rhodes University
   Internet: g90f3029 at hippo.ru.ac.za  Telephone: (0461) 22023 xt 466