Developmental Neuro Text

Garrett H. Riggs GHRIGG01 at ULKYVM.LOUISVILLE.EDU
Tue Mar 9 16:16:15 EST 1993

Dept. of Anatomical Sciences & Neurobiology
Phone: (502) 588-7288

Sorry for wasting bandwidth, but I lost the address of
the person inquiring about good texts in developmental
neuro.

I'm finishing up a PhD in developmental neuro, and I
highly recommend Marcus Jacobson, _Developmental Neurobiology_,
Third Ed. (1991), Published by Plenum Press, NY, NY.  It's
fairly expensive (about $100 as I recall), but relatively current
and a superb text.  It is fairly "encyclopedic" in scope, but
is arranged such that you can easily find specific topics of
interest.

There's no better developmental neuro text on the market, IMHO.

Hope this helps.

Garrett

Garrett Riggs
BITNET: GHRIGG01 at ULKYVM
INTERNET: GHRIGG01 at ULKYVM.LOUISVILLE.EDU

Department of Anatomical Sciences and Neurobiology
University of Louisville School of Medicine
Louisville, Kentucky  40292  USA