Science Article on Electronic Publishing among Physicists

rybicki at uctvax.uct.ac.za rybicki at uctvax.uct.ac.za
Wed Mar 10 09:53:23 EST 1993

> Comments??  A general usage group such as this would not need a
> discussion leader.  I would be happy to get it up and running if there
> is some sentiment that it would be useful.
>
> 				Sincerely,
>
> 				Dave Kristofferson
> 				BIOSCI/bionet Manager

Great idea - and a system for archiving one GIF or similar graphics file per
submission, perhaps?  I imagine some quite interesting stuff might come out of
the woodwork - and it might be a good way of getting learned comment on
something without having to get to a conference (which for those of us not in
Europe or the Americas is sometimes problematic).

Strength to the arm(s)!

|  Ed Rybicki                     |    Now you've got the hang of it      |
|  Dept Microbiology              | There's nothing you can't do with it  |
|  University of Cape Town        |         If you're very into it        |
|  PB Rondebosch 7700             |         You can't go wrong....        |
|  South Africa                   |                                       |
|  fax 27 21 650 4023             |              - Mad John               |
|  ed at micro.uct.ac.za             | (Ogden's Nut-Gone Flake, Small Faces) |