CALL FOR DISCUSSION: PHOTOSYN/bionet.photosyn

Mon Mar 15 22:04:59 EST 1993

> We have received a proposal for a new newsgroup, PHOTOSYN/bionet.photosyn.
>
> Proposed USENET name: bionet.photosyn
> E-mail address: photosyn at net.bio.net
>                 photosyn at daresbury.ac.uk

Actually the more that I think about this, I'd like to suggest the
following minor mod.  USENET names can be up to 14 characters which
fits photosynthesis just right.  While photosyn would remain the 8
char mailing address, the official group name would be expanded to its
full length as would the USENET name:

We have received a proposal for a new newsgroup,
PHOTOSYNTHESIS/bionet.photosynthesis

Proposed USENET name: bionet.photosynthesis

E-mail address: photosyn at net.bio.net
                photosyn at daresbury.ac.uk

				Sincerely,

				Dave Kristofferson