NIH abstracts

Edwin Barkdoll barkdoll at lepomis.psych.upenn.edu
Wed Mar 17 15:26:25 EST 1993

	I thought that I saw a reference to an ftp or gopher site for
scanning NIH abstracts, posted on this newsgroup.  Typically, I didn't
save the article nor did I find such a reference in Una Smith's FAQ.
If I am not imagining this reference would someone email the
information to me?  I am already aware of gopher.nih.gov which lists
the NIH Guide to Grants and Contracts which seems to be essentially a
list of announcements.  Something akin to stis.nsf.gov for the NSF
would be ideal.  Thanks.

--
Edwin Barkdoll
barkdoll at lepomis.psych.upenn.edu