Proposal to moderate BIO-JOURNALS and SCIENCE-RESOURCES

Gerard Stafleu gerard at uwovax.uwo.ca
Wed Mar 24 07:18:23 EST 1993

In article <CMM.0.90.2.732931861.kristoff at net.bio.net>,
   kristoff at NET.BIO.NET (Dave Kristofferson) writes:
> [moderation of] BIO-JOURNALS/bionet.journals.contents

I would appreciate that.  I extract the news articles into a "database"
(flat ascii file) for which I have a "search utility" (VMS search
command) which my users can use to browse through the journal contents.
Although spurious messages do not pose any real problem, things would
certainly be neater if the group were moderated.

----
Gerard Stafleu
email: gerard at uwo.ca
CCS, NSC 202, University of Western Ontario,
London, Ontario, Canada N6A 5B7
(519)661-2151