Proposal to moderate BIO-JOURNALS and SCIENCE-RESOURCES

Wed Mar 24 22:21:48 EST 1993

> Hi. As both a student AND a researcher at the Ontario Public Interest
> Research Group, I think the proposal to moderate is fine, however I am
> concerned as to whether questions about references, sharing resources,
> etc. will be nuked as irrelevant.

My policy when moderating bionet.announce is not to nuke messages, but
pass them on to BIOFORUM/bionet.general if not appropriate for
bionet.announce.  A similar policy would apply here, although if I
felt that the question was of relevance specifically to the readers of
journals.contents or sci-resources I would post it to the group in
question.

				Sincerely,

				Dave Kristofferson
				BIOSCI/bionet Manager