Holmes Reference

POSTMASTER at NBRF.GEORGETOWN.EDU POSTMASTER at NBRF.GEORGETOWN.EDU
Mon Mar 29 09:21:01 EST 1993

In message <9303181924.AA21963 at net.bio.net> pfoster at bu.edu (Patricia Foster)
asked
> Does anyone know the publication reference for "The
> Adventure of Siver Blaze"?  It was published in
> Strand Magazine sometime between 1891 and 1893 or
> possibly 1901 to 1903.

The story is not "The Adventure of ..." but simply "Silver Blaze".  It was
published in two issues on Thu 25 Sep and Tue 30 Sep 1890.  Sorry, I cannot
immediately provide you with the page numbers.
                                 Dr. John S. Garavelli
                                 Database Coordinator
                                 Protein Information Resource
                                 National Biomedical Research Foundation