Abstracts on-line ?

Michael van Waes bi__mvw at SELWAY.UMT.EDU
Wed Mar 31 11:05:29 EST 1993

>From: "JONG, SONG-MUH J" <SJJ at icbr.ifas.ufl.edu>
>Hi,
>
>Does anyone know whether a list of Scientific Meetings is available
>online or not?
>
>Thanks!

This just made me think that it would also be a great idea (and probably a money
 saver as well) to post the abstracts for large meetings (ASM,ASBMB,Neurosci,
 Federation, etc...) at FTPable sites. This way sending disks or hard copies
  to those who have internet access would be avoided. Just a thought :-).

  Cheers!

	   Michael van Waes	        |
	   Div. of Biol. Sci.	        |  "I never worry about the future,
	   Univ. of Montana	        |       ... it comes soon enough. "
	   Phone: 406-243-5733  	|
	   bi__mvw at selway.umt.edu	|            	Albert Einstein.