Nanotech-Questionaire

Jeffkin the wizzard kindom at next00wor.wam.umd.edu
Sat May 1 11:19:46 EST 1993

        This is the Questionaire for the Utility of a Nanotechnology
curiculum at U. of MD at College Park. Please email all responses to the
questionaire to :
                kindom at eng.umd.edu
        Please format your responses as follows.

        1. Please type 'RESPONSE' or 'ANSWER' as the subject of the
	   letter.
           1.1 Please use 'RESPONSE' if you are a teacher or
	       proffessional.
           1.2 Please use 'ANSWER' otherwise.
        2. Please respond to only 1 question per line.
        3. For any question that you wish to answer, type the number of
	   the question followed by '::' then type any response that you
	   feel is appropriate.
        4. If you would like to see the results of the survey, please type
           'E::' followed by your E-mail address.
           4.1 The only way to receive the results of the survey is to use
	       the 'E::' line with your Email address.
           4.2 If you respond 'yes' to question #7, and do not include an
	       'E::' line then I cannot deliver the information.
        5. Please respond by May 3rd.
        6. If responding after May 3rd, our database will be updated.

EXAMPLE:

>mail kindom at eng.umd.edu
SUBJECT: RESPONSE
1:: c
2:: a
3:: a
4:: no
5:: possibly
6:: I am uncertain
7:: both
8:: this sounds like a good idea, I hope this input will be of some use to
you. It is nice to see students taking an interest in the future of thier
school.
E:: someone at somewhere.univeristy.edu
^D

        There are only 9 simple questions, I estimate that it should take
less than 3 minutes to respond.  I thank you for your time.
                        Jeffrey W. Brown.

        The following survey is not sponsered by the university of
maryland, It is the work of a group of students seeking to provide a full
proposal to UMCP staff.  Any participation is fully voluntary.  No person
reading this post is required to fill it out.  Please remember that any
participation will be of great use to the students in completing the
proposal.

                Molecular Nanotechnology Questionaire!

#1. What level degree do you have?    < a) Associates,    b) Bachelors,
        c) Masters,             d) Doctorate,           e) None. >

#2. In Which Feild is your degree?    < a) Computer, Mathematical
	Sciences, b) Chemistry, Biochemistry,     c) Biology,
	Life-Sciences, d) Physical sciences, Engineering,
	e) Other/None. >

#3. In Which Department do you work?  < a) Computer, Mathematical or
	Physical Sciences,       b) Chemistry or Biochemistry,
	c) Biology or Life Sciences,          d) Engineering,
	e) Ohter/None. >

#4. Have you previously heard of Molecular Nanotechnology? < yes, no >

#5. Would you be interested in teaching any courses involved with
        Molecular Nanotechnology? < yes, no, ... >

#6. Do you think you would be qualified to teach Molecular Nanotechnology?
        < yes, no, ... >

#7. Would you be interested in receiving the results of the questionair,
        A short description on Molecular Nanotechnology, or both?
        < none, result, description, both >

#8. Do you have any comments on the survey? < ... >