Montreal Accord Source Request

Francis Ouellette francis at monod.Biol.McGill.CA
Tue May 4 18:06:32 EST 1993

goldsmig at cgsvax.claremont.edu writes:

>I'm seeking sources on the Internet for the text of the Montreal Accord
>which addresses in part the future production of ozone depleting substances.
>Thank you very much in advance for your help.

>George Goldsmith

a little veronica (available at the mother of all gophers)
using montreal and ozone as search words produced this:

 -->  1.  Montreal Protocol on Substances that Deplete the Ozone Layer (as amended,...
      2.  Montreal Protocol on Subtances that Deplete the Ozone Layer /

Which is what I think you wanted (item one is too long for here, so I
will mail it to you under seperate cover)

If you don't know Dan Jacobson, than you don't know that Gopher  (and
Veronica) are free and available on the net :-)

If you need info on gopher you can pick up the bio-gopher info
(modified FAQ sheet from Dan Jacobson) from him
(danj at welchgate.welch.jhu.edu) or I.

regards,

francis