ATCC on-line ( question)

Francis Ouellette francis at monod.Biol.McGill.CA
Wed May 5 21:04:12 EST 1993

mhaddara at engr writes:

>	I remember seeing a while ago, an on-line catalogue of ATCC. I have
>been unable to re-locate this catalogue in any of the gophers I've visited.

Dear Wael

there is a lot of ATCC info on gopher ... you have to loot at the
right place :-)

gopher merlot.welch.jhu.edu

(the mother of biology gophers!  [fly.bio.indiana.edu is the father :-])

-->  17. Usenet News and FAQs/

 -->  5.  Search messages to Usenet Newsgroups/
  -->  2.  Search Bionet articles (IG) <?>

  use "atcc" as a search word, and get 123 hits ...

 -->  1.  danj at welch Re: Re: ATCC info ?.
      2.  WMELCHIOR@ Re: ATCC internet access.
      3.  LDN at CU.NIH Re: ATCC online.
      4.  howard.kat Re: ftp'able atcc lists.
      5.  fgarbrec at P Re: Re: ATCC info ?.
      6.  dan at cubmol Re: ATCC online?.
      7.  pnh at fcspar Re: Re: ATCC online?.
      8.  SHICKLEY at V Re: Re: ATCC online?.
      9.  ZWIEB%JASO Re: PCR of ATCC samples.
      10. p3ay at vax5.  Re: Are ATCC listings on line?.
      11.  toms at fcs26 Re: Re: ATCC online.
      12.  eddy at mbcf.  Re: Looking for FTP'able ATCC catalog..

the beginning of the first one reads: (another person who did not
know how to use Gopher :-)