Polyamines

Ed Fredrickson efredric at dante.nmsu.edu
Fri May 7 16:47:53 EST 1993

	Our lab is currently trying to develop an assay to quantify polyamine
concentrations in mammalian blood using HPLC. We are interested in
communicating with others who have experience with this analysis that may have
suggestions for improving this assay. Currently we are trying to develop a
rapid and accurate method of sample preparation.  However, the
methods we have used so far are neither accurate or rapid.

Please contact either myself or Rick Estell at the following addresses if
you have any suggestions:

Rick Estell or Ed Fredrickson
Jornada Experimental Range
Box 30003, Dept 3JER