Need some info...

Mustang bill at nx23.mik.uky.edu
Mon May 10 23:01:33 EST 1993

I am writing a book and am interested in obtaining info or suggestions
on the possibility of biochemical aid in the advancement of man into the
next generation of evolution.  Being a novice in the field of biochemistry,
I am needing info on any recent research on the evolution of the mind/thinking
processes and/or enhancement of the physical capabilities of humans in
strength or dexterity.  Also are there any suggestions on the actual character-
istics of a being that would be considered the next step in the human
evolutionary tract.  Anyone out there that can help me with this?

Thanks,
Bill Ferring

--
 |  _  \|  ||  |   |  |    |  Confuscious Say:                         |