Slides for Meetings

John Alsobrook ALSOBROOK at biomed.med.yale.edu
Tue May 11 17:11:21 EST 1993

Hi folks.  Can I anyone remind me what the rule-of-thumb is concerning
making 35mm slides from 8-1/2 x 11" pieces of paper?  i.e., if I hold
the sheet of paper at a distance Y and can read it, then it will be an
OK slide.  What is Y?  I know meeting rooms vary, but imagine if you can
a typical room for 15-minute slide sessions.

Thanks very much, I need to get the slides to our medical illustration lab
by tomorrow (ooops, they like to be called 'Biomedical Communications').

* John Alsobrook    Child Study Center    Yale University School of Medicine *
* internet: alsobrook at biomed.med.yale.edu / bitnet: alsobrook at yalemed        *