2nd try: WANTED INFO ON BIO-LEACHING TECHNOLOGY

suresh krishnajois sureshk at suntzu.wpd.sgi.com
Tue May 11 15:49:06 EST 1993

Hi,

[Note: Bio-leaching = Extraction of metals from ores using bacteria]

This is on behalf of an erstwhile collaborator who lives in India and does
not have Internet access.

1. Which is the most appropriate forum/journal/conference to publish results
   of his work on analysis of bio-leaching experimental data using
Scaling Theory

2. Which companies would be interested in commercial applications of his
   work in bio-leaching. (3M Corp ?)

3. What is the patentability of theoretical results/processes and bacterial
   strains developed in course of his work in bio-leaching.

4. Which universities, corporations are most active producers and consumers
   of bio-leaching technology, and the general prospect of employment at a
   post-doctoral level in this field.

Please reply to my email address given below.

Thanks in advance.

- Suresh

Reply To:    Suresh Krishnajois
email   :    sureshk at wpd.sgi.com
Phone   :    415-390-5454 (work)
Methinks:    I think, therefore my head aches  };-(