CALL FOR DISCUSSION: PCR/bionet.molbio.methds-reagnts.pcr

Fri May 14 20:46:44 EST 1993

Well, I am glad to hear these kinds of comments about the utility of
METHODS and was a bit surprised, to be honest, by the reaction to this
proposal.  Three responses, however, do not make a majority.  From the
bureaucratic side I am bound to let this discussion period run its
10-day course.  If opposition to this idea seems to be intense, the
proposal can be withdrawn in advance of a vote if the proposer decides
to do so.  Otherwise he has the option to proceed with the vote and
then it is up to the readers to decide through their YES and NO votes.

Dave