PCR newsgroup

skspoidn at reading.ac.uk skspoidn at reading.ac.uk
Fri May 14 17:59:49 EST 1993

No way Jose!

I see no need to split a piece of methods off on this tangent.
The amount of PCR related stuff is far from vast, and much of it
 relates to other methods that people are interested in. This would
lead to just yet another group that would have to be read or subscribed
 to for no real gain. Keep methods in a bunch thanks!

I mean, the implication is that there are people who read methods
regularly that are not interested in PCR stuff..I think not.

Mike Poidinger
Dept of Microbiology
University of Reading

No need for a Kit push on forum, but I will anyway!