CALL FOR DISCUSSION: PCR/bionet.molbio.methds-reagnts.pcr

Craig Marshall craigm at sanger.otago.ac.nz
Tue May 18 02:58:18 EST 1993

I am also not in favour of splitting the bionet.molbio.methds-reagnts
board; not yet anyway. The wide range of things that gets posted there
is greatly interesting and I often find things that I would never have
specifically looked for. I don't think the volume is too high,
although those that receive it by email might think otherwise!

--
        Craig Marshall          	craigm at sanger.otago.ac.nz or
        Biochemistry Department 	bioc07 at otago.ac.nz
        University of Otago     	Phone 64 3 479 7849
        P.O. Box 56             	Fax   64 3 479 7866
        Dunedin, New Zealand