Graduate Offices Email List

Pat Steward patstew at oz.plymouth.edu
Thu May 20 13:20:07 EST 1993

In article <1993May20.174444.17037 at bcars6a8.bnr.ca> djones at bcars689.NoSubdomain.NoDomain (David A. Jones) writes:
>I just wanted you to know that there is a book that has already done
>this task. It is about 1,000 pages with a world wide address book
>of systems that are connected to various networks available from the
>internet.
>
>"The users Directory of Computer Networks" Edited by Tracy L. LaQuey, from
>Digital Press. DP-ISBN 1-55558-047-5, or PH-ISBN 0-13-950262-9.

Also, on soc.net-people, there's a periodic posting of instructions on
how to find e-mail addresses right on the net.  In some cases, this
would be more accurate than a book that was printed who knows how long
ago.
Patricia Martin Steward                      patstew at oz.plymouth.edu
I myself have never been able to find out precisely what feminism is;
I only know that people call me a feminist whenever I express senti-
ments that differentiate me from a doormat.       Rebecca West, 1913