Mol. Bio Grad Schools

Thomas Holeva tholeva at bu.edu
Fri May 21 12:46:39 EST 1993

	I am planning to attend grad school in the Fall of '94 to work on
a PhD in Mol. Biology.  I am also interested in Marine Biology and would
like perhaps to become involved in a Mol. Bio program which has a certain
emphasis on marine cellular systems.  I would appreciate any advice both
general and specific that anyone could e-mail me (please don't post here)
either regarding schools with strong biology programs or easing the transition
into grad school in general.

							Thanks in advance,
							Tom Holeva

p.s. I am particularly interested in schools on either coast.