European Biotechnology Information Service EBIS

Rob Harper harper at
Fri May 21 01:11:08 EST 1993

At the CSC gopher ( I have now added to the FAQ files

      -->   7. European Biotechnology Information Service EBIS.

EBIS is published by DG XII of the Commission of the European
Communities. ad it gives lots of inside information about what
is happening in European Biotechnology.

I will try and get back issues so that we can have a full set of
documents, and Dr Jack Franklin will be sending future issues for
inclusion on the CSC gopher.

Gopher ON

 Rob Harper                        E-mail:          harper at
 Center for Scientific Computing   Molbio/software: harper at
 Tietotie 6, P.O. Box 405          Telephone:       +358 0 457 2076
 SF-02101 Espoo Finland            Fax:             +358 0 457 2302