Need additional cases of Blau syndrome

Fri May 21 16:24:17 EST 1993

Hello to everyone on Bionet!
I am trying to locate additional cases of Blau syndrome - familial
granulomatous arthritis, uveitis, and rash.  It is the only known example
in humans of an autoimmune disease transmitted in an autosomal dominant-
transmission pattern.  Our research group is in the midst of a linkage
analysis to try and locate the chromosomal location of the gene(s) involved
in the syndrome.
If anyone out there knows of additional cases/families I would appreciate
your contacting me.  Also, if you have an interest in granulomatous
inflammation, please feel free to contribute, as well.