bionet.* readers

Mark S. Whitsitt, N5RJF whitsitt at bioch.tamu.edu
Wed May 26 11:33:00 EST 1993

Here's a toughie...

I am just wondering if anyone has an estimate of the number of internet users
that use the bionet groups.  I would say that the number of people who actually
post to the group is a very small fraction of the lurkers out there reading
these newsgroups.  Also, there is the e-mail contingent... hmmm...  It would be
interesting to know what kind of "circulation" there is here.

Maybe Dave Kristofferson might have a guess.

Mark S. Whitsitt, N5RJF        Texas A&M University, Dept of Biochemistry
Internet:  mwhitsitt at tamu.edu		  College Station, Tx. 77843-2128
AMPRnet:   n5rjf at n5rjf.ampr.org 			   (409) 845-0832
Packet/APLINK:  N5RJF @ KE5HE.TX.USA.NA