Window Discriminator

kndalyan at CS-ACAD-LAN.LakeheadU.CA kndalyan at CS-ACAD-LAN.LakeheadU.CA
Thu May 27 11:10:25 EST 1993

In article <1993May17.164453.13206 at news.arc.nasa.gov> you write:
>From: chimento at ursa.arc.nasa.gov (Thomas Chimento)
>Newsgroups: bionet.general
>Subject: Window Discriminator
>Date: 17 May 1993 16:44:53 GMT
>Sender: usenet at news.arc.nasa.gov

>Can anyone recommend a good hardware window discriminator for use
>in single unit recording? NOT GOOD would be a discriminator that
>simply has two horizontal 'lines' that your signal passes through
>to be accepted. Good is more like the BAK product. It has a trigger
>level followed by a vertical line that can vary a lower and upper
>limit and be moved in time. Only signals that pass reach the trigger
>level AND pass through the vertical line are accepted. Although
>BAK has a nice system, it is a noisy and hard to use device.

>Please reply directly. If anyone wants the results of my search
>also please ask directly to:

>*Thomas C. Chimento Ph.D.  Internet: chimento at pioneer.arc.nasa.gov *
>*NASA, Ames                   Phone: 415-604-0376 (and Voice Mail) *
>*Biocomputation Center          Fax: 415-604-3954                  *
>*MS 239-11                                                         *
>*Moffett Field, CA  94035-1000                                     *
>*   My thoughts, only my thoughts, and nothing but my thoughts.    *
fuck you

What in the world is your problem? I make a simple request for information
and you reply with "fuck you"? Did your father make the BAK discriminator?