SALE! MELITTIN

Alla V. Kotenko avk at lst.msk.su
Mon May 24 05:22:29 EST 1993

        We offer regular supplies of high quality MELITTIN which is
the main component of bee venom.
        MELITTIN is a joint product of our firm and the State Scientific
Antibiotic Centre. It is produced by our own technology from bee venom
gathered in our apiaries in a recreation zone with perfect ecological
conditions (the so-called Caucasian Mineral Waters).
        While processing bee venom we use the latest patterns of
chromatographical equipment produced by the firms " Farmacia " and
" Millipore " and employ materials authorited for pharmaceutic production.
        Our products have State quality certificates and licence.

Adress:105094,Moscow,Semyenovskiy Val,10-a,
"BOST"Partnership Ltd.Tel/fax 194-86-04,369-46-68