German social status etc.

Rafael N Szeinfeld szeinfel at FOX.CCE.USP.BR
Thu Nov 4 09:45:18 EST 1993

	Hi all!
	I think that this discussion has lost it innitial goals, as it was
perfectly stated by our moderator. Now we are discussing concept such as
altruism and egoism in an evolutionary point of view, using as a model the
choice of having or not a child. So why don't we begin a new discussion
dealing on this subject but not linked to just one exemple ?
	Thanks to all who stop to discuss how much should someone pay to
someone else.
	Let's discuss science!
					Rafael Najmanovich