let's talk to the dolphins !!

Natalia Rybczynski ak180 at Freenet.carleton.ca
Sun Nov 7 17:08:11 EST 1993

I am writing a paper on dolphin communication -dolphin-dolphin
AND dolphin-human. I want information on all forms of
communication vocal, physical and telepathic.  Journal references
and personal experiences would be great!!  Also, I have a tape
of some experiments in teaching dolphins to speak.  The
researcher's name is John I think, and the trainers name is
Margarite.  Does anyone know who these people are??  The tape
is supposed to be from the 1970's.

PS I am a fourth year student at Carleton in Ottawa Canada.
Thanks in advance for any E-Mail to me.   :)