Info on coelom...

Ross D Benner rbenner at herman.cs.uoguelph.ca
Sun Nov 7 21:09:18 EST 1993

I am writing this on behalf of a friend who would like information on this
subject.  Should this be not the appropriate area, please refer me to
another however noting the limitations from our site...

Could you please provide information on the adaptive significance of
the coelom as it relates to animal form and function and why it is such an
enduring feature of the more recently evolved groups of animals.

Thanks in advance for any information you may be able to provide.  Please
email it to me at rbenner at uoguelph.ca rather than posting to the net.
Thank you.

-Ross.
rbenner at uoguelph.ca